Rewatch PharmaLedger’s First Open Webinar: “A Trust-Centric Healthcare Journey”
PharmaLedger hosted it’s first open webinar “A Trust-Centric Healthcare Journey” to the public on the 24th of November and 2nd of December 2020.
We are excited for you to watch the webinar recording that also includes a Q&A from viewers from both dates. There were over 480 registrations for this first open webinar! In case you missed it, you can watch the recording on our Youtube channel. You can also look forward to shorter cuts of the video that will highlight each use case separately that will be released on our youtube channel soon.
PharmaLedger’s “A Trust-Centric Healthcare Journey” webinar introduced the project and the latest development of the four Supply Chain Use Cases. The short agenda is written below:
- Lynn Wang (Johnson & Johnson)
Clinical Supply Chain Use Case
- Chad Sklodosky (Pfizer) and Francesco Spoto (Novartis)
Finished Goods Traceability Use Case
- Dr. Jan Wortmann (Bayer) and Bernhard Salb (Roche)
Electronic Product Information, or eLeaflet Use Case
- Patrick Maher (Novartis) and Ken Thursby (MSD).
Anti-Counterfeiting Use Case
- Daniel Fritz (Novartis) and Dr Alberto Lopez (INCM)
- Questions asked by the audience and answered by the PharmaLedger presenters
PharmaLedger will be planning another open webinar in early 2021! This webinar will cover the remaining use cases under Health Data and Clinical Trials. You can be sure to get the latest details about this open webinar by signing up to our newsletter below.