This website and its content is copyright of PharmaLedger. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The information on this website is intended for general information only. PharmaLedger makes no warranty or representation of any kind as to the accuracy or availability of such information, and shall not be responsible in any way for any use of or reliance on such information by any person. Neither PharmaLedger nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
PharmaLedger makes no representation or warranty that the use of this website, or materials downloaded from it, will not cause computer virus infection or other damage to property. You are advised to ensure that you have adequate measures to prevent any such problems.
The content of this website may not be used for commercial purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, charts, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
PharmaLedger is not responsible for any website that may be accessed from links on this website, and makes no representation or warranty as to their availability, or the suitability or accuracy of their content. If you choose to visit these websites, you do so at your own risk.
What data does PharmaLedger process and for what purposes?
For the purpose of running and ensuring the security of our website, we collect your transactional data (e.g. your IP address). The legal basis for the collection of this data is our legitimate interest. This data is not shared with third parties.
For the purpose of providing services to you, we may collect your name, email address, IP address and browser user agent string. The legal basis for the collection of this data is your consent. This data is not shared with third parties.
- Upon your request and expression of consent to leave a comment on this website, we collect your name, email address, the content of the comment, IP address and browser user agent string. If you leave a comment on our website, your name and email address may also be saved in cookies. These cookies are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will be saved on your computer until you delete them. These data are retained for as long as necessary in accordance with the applicable privacy laws or until you withdraw your consent.
- Upon your request and expression of consent to receive our newsletters, we collect your email address. Your data is removed from our mailing list when you cancel your subscription and we instantly delete this data.
For statistical purposes, this website uses a minimal build of Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States and allows us to notice trends to improve the user experience on our website. This minimal build processes data, such as the unique User ID set by Google Analytics, the date and time, the title of the page being viewed, the URL of the page being viewed, the URL of the page that was viewed prior to the current page, the screen resolution, the time in the local time zone, the files that were clicked on and downloaded, the links clicked on to an outside domain, the type of device, the country, region, and city. The legal basis for the collection of this data is our legitimate interest. You may opt-out of this tracking at any time by activating the “Do Not Track” setting in your browser.
What are your rights pertaining to your data?
PharmaLedger would like to make sure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request from us copies of your personal data.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to object – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the personal data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Right to withdraw your consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing your personal data at any time.
- Right to submit a complaint – You have the right to submit a complaint with your local data protection authority if you believe we have violated your data protection rights.
PharmaLedger has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) under the Horizon 2020 programme. IMI supports collaborative research projects and builds networks of industrial and academic experts in order to boost pharmaceutical innovation in Europe. Read more at: www.imi.europa.eu