Download and read PharmaLedger’s Horizon 2020 Grant Agreement documents and reporting below.
Under the EU Horizon 2020 programme, PharmaLedger is sponsored by the European Federation of Pharma Industries and Associations (EFPIA) and the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI). Our grant agreement requires various reporting and documentation, which you can access and read about to get a more in-depth understanding of our project.
You can read a few of our articles introducing a few of these documents that we wanted to highlight:
- The first is the “PharmaLedger In-Depth Ethical and Legal Study,” which is a guide to assist the developers of the project to ensure that the platform and its solutions meet all of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)’s ethical and legal requirements.
- The second article from these various documents that we wanted to introduce to you is the “Recommendation for PharmaLedger governance, operating model and Constitution.” PharmaLedger’s official grant agreement ends at the end of 2022, but sustainable governance and operating models must be developed in order to have the projects’ findings continue beyond the end-date. This provides the structure for PharmaLedger’s blockchain-enabled solutions to continue to evolve and operate in the future.
All of the documents can be found below, which will directly download when clicking on the links.
- Healthcare industry digitization & engagement guidelines through collaboration platform (1st Report)
- Blockchain platform modifications and interoperability -1st Iteration-
- Blockchain platform research
- Report on use case prioritization and selection
- Requirement document report for governance application
- PharmaLedger In-depth ethical and legal study
- Dissemination and in-project exploitation plan
- PharmaLedger Ethical and Legal Inventory
- First Report of engagement of Regulatory and standardization strategy
- Recommendation for PharmaLedger governance, operating model and Constitution
- Advanced confidentiality methods 1st Report
- The collaboration Platform (1st Iteration Report)
- First Report on dissemination and exploitation activities
- First Report on PharmaLedger workshops and events
- PharmaLedger Framework Architecture for Healthcare Industry -1st Iteration-
Demonstrators, pilots, prototypes
Website, patent fillings, videos, etc.
This project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 853992. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA.
Disclaimer: Any information on this presentation solely reflects the author’s view and neither IMI nor the European Union or EFPIA are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.