In this #1 Open Webinar | A trust-centric healthcare journey presentation, you will find:
- An introduction to the PharmaLedger project presented by Lynn Wang (Johnson & Johnson)
- Topic 1 | Clinical Supply Traceability presented by Francesco Spoto (Novartis) and Chad Sklodosky (Pfizer)
- Topic 2 | Finished Goods Traceability presented by Dr Jan Wortmann (Bayer) and Bernhard Salb (Roche)
- Topic 3 | ePI – Electronic Product Information presented by Patrick Maher (Novartis) and Ken Thursby (MSD)
- Topic 4 | Anti-Counterfeiting presented by Daniel Fritz (Novartis) and Alberto Lòpez (Imprensa Nacional Casa da Moeda)
You can also read more about our #1 Open Webinar on Clinical Supply Chain and rewatch our video recording including the Q&A on this topic by clicking on the button below:
This project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 853992. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA.
Disclaimer: Any information on this presentation solely reflects the author’s view and neither IMI nor the European Union or EFPIA are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.