In this Clinical Supply Traceability Use Case presentation, you will find:
- An introduction to Clinical Supply Traceability use case presented by Francesco Spoto (Novartis) and Chad Sklodosky (Pfizer)
- The current clinical supply chain process
- Pain points of the clinical supply chain
- PharmaLedger’s clinical supply chain solution for the future state
- Value added by PharmaLedger per actor involved
You can also read more about Clinical Supply Traceability and rewatch our #1 Open Webinar video recording including the Q&A on this topic by clicking on the button below:
View the full #1 Open Webinar presentation, which includes all four supply chain use cases.
This project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 853992. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA.
Disclaimer: Any information on this presentation solely reflects the author’s view and neither IMI nor the European Union or EFPIA are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.