In this ePI | Electronic Product Information Use Case presentation, you will find:
- An introduction to the ePi use case presented by Patrick Maher (Novartis) and Ken Thursby (MSD)
- Current paper product information leaflets and the disadvantages
- Advantages of digitising product information leaflets using blockchain
- Current product information (leaflet) lifecycle
- EMA/HMA key principles
- PharmaLedger future vision with blockchain
- Connecting the supply chain through the 2D data matrix
- PharmaLedger project roadmap
- Stakeholder and value proposition
You can also read more about ePI | Electronic Product Information and rewatch our #1 Open Webinar video recording including the Q&A on this topic by clicking on the button below:
View the full #1 Open Webinar presentation, which includes all four supply chain use cases.
This project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 853992. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA.
Disclaimer: Any information on this presentation solely reflects the author’s view and neither IMI nor the European Union or EFPIA are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.