PharmaLedger #1 Open Webinar Topic 4 | Anti-Counterfeiting
In this Anti-Counterfeiting Use Case presentation, you will find:
- An introduction to the Anti-Counterfeiting use case presented by Daniel Fritz (Novartis) and Alberto López (Imprensa Nacional Casa da Moeda)
- The current problem of counterfeiting
- Anti-counterfeiting information flow
- PharmaLedger Anti-Counterfeit Use Case vision
- Anti-counterfeiting example – banknotes
- Authentication feature example: Uniqode® physical and digital security
- Anti-counterfeiting data collaboration
- Anti-counterfeiting use case value proposition
You can also read more about Anti-Counterfeiting and rewatch our #1 Open Webinar video recording including the Q&A on this topic by clicking on the button below:
View the full #1 Open Webinar presentation, which includes all four supply chain use cases.
This project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 853992. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA.
Disclaimer: Any information on this presentation solely reflects the author’s view and neither IMI nor the European Union or EFPIA are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.