In this Clinical Trial eConsent Use Case presentation, you will find:
- An introduction to Clinical Trial eConsent use case presented by : Hernando C. Giraldo (Boehringer Ingelheim) and Despina Daliani (Onorach)
- The current flow of Clinical Trials and Informed Consent process
- Pain points of the current Clinical Trials process
- PharmaLedger’s Clinical Trial eConsent solution for the future state
- Value added by PharmaLedger per actor involved
You can learn more about the Clinical Trial eRecruitment use case and the relevant Q&As by rewatching the #2 Open Webinar Topic 2 Recording or our entire #2 Open Webinar Recording by clicking on the buttons below:
This project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 853992. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA.
Disclaimer: Any information on this presentation solely reflects the author’s view and neither IMI nor the European Union or EFPIA are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.