In this IoT Medical Device Use Case presentation, you will find:
PharmaLedger #2 Open Webinar Topic 3 | IoT Medical Device
- An introduction to IoT Medical Device use case presented by : Disa Lee Choun (UCB) and Francesca Rocchi (Bambino Gesù Children Hospital)
- The current state and challenges of data collection from medical devices
- The advantages of IoT in Clinical Trials
- PharmaLedger’s blockchain solution for the future state
- Value added by PharmaLedger per actor involved
You can learn more about the IoT Medical Device use case and the relevant Q&As by rewatching the #2 Open Webinar Topic 3 Recording or our entire #2 Open Webinar Recording by clicking on the buttons below:
This project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 853992. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA.
Disclaimer: Any information on this presentation solely reflects the author’s view and neither IMI nor the European Union or EFPIA are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.