In this Personalised Medicine Use Case presentation, you will find:
PharmaLedger #2 Open Webinar Topic 4 | Personalised Medicine
- An introduction to IoT Medical Device use case presented by: Beatriz Merino (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid) and Christos Kontogiorgis (Democritus University of Thrace)
- The current state and challenges of collection of Real World Data
- The negative impacts on Patients and Hospitals
- PharmaLedger’s blockchain solution for the future state
- Value added by PharmaLedger per actor involved
You can also read more about Personalised Medicine use case and the relevant Q&As by rewatching the #2 Open Webinar Topic 4 Recording or our entire #2 Open Webinar Recording by clicking on the buttons below:
This project has received funding from the Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No 853992. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and EFPIA.
Disclaimer: Any information on this presentation solely reflects the author’s view and neither IMI nor the European Union or EFPIA are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.